Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ode to Mark Leahy

This is the man...





And this is Stass and I trying out one of the Black Chocolate Stout's he brought back from New York for me...


Thank you Mr Leahy! Come the start of winter, you will be invited as a special guest to our Russian Imperial Stout taste off that will include this and many other RIS's (including the one Stass and I are about to bottle and will be unveiling on the night). After a mild summer, expecting a cold winter, so will be great to have these 'warming' beers on hand.

Speaking of coolish weather and great men of Irish heritage, looks like this St Pat's Day will be great for Guinness drinking here in Melbourne. I nearly went for one yesterday at the best place in town for the black gold, but think I will hold off til the day. Your pints will be on me Mr Leahy! Only 2 weeks away...

Cheers again to you Mark Leahy,

Beef

No comments: